Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Powerpoint?


My first reaction to putting together a powerpoint to use in my future classroom was lets say a little less than exciting.  I had no idea where to start or what I could even put into a lesson on a pp. I had to look through all the standards and find one that would be easy to put in a pp. Which was hard because I  want to teach younger students and i feel things are better taught with a hands on approach. If i were to use this pp in a classroom it would be in conjuction  with fake monies. That way its a hands on thing. Because of this project i di learn a few new things. I learned how to embed a pp in a blog! (Win for me) I also got to play around with pp more and become more famialiarized with the functions. Although i could not get certain things to load i worked around it and found other ways. Im not entirely sure I got my lesson totally through on the pp, but i tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment