Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Judging, Judging.. Judged!


After reading alot of our classes bloggs, and putting alot of thought into the order, Ive made my list.

1. TeacherTube- Its for teachers by teachers, enough said.
2. WikiSpaces / Pegby - I really hate when I get stuck with a group and I do all the work, these are nice sites to keep the group in touch. Plus Wiki would be nice to keep parents in touch with teachers =]
3. Prezi - Anything to help make powerpoints more than a bunch of sentances is worth a spot.
4. SmartBoard - Im a hands on learner and writing on the board helps. I love chalk boards and white boards, so clearly a Smartboard is ten times better.
5.Superteachingtools- more speficly  Classroom Jeapordy- I Love this idea, Jeapordy was always a fun way to review and make thigns fun in the classroom!
6. Wordle- Everyone at some point needs help with english and poems.
7. Wicked- As stated above, Im hands on and learning via games is a major help! Alyssa- Very zippy!
8. Animoto- I always wanted to know how to get that flawless picutre collage with music and text for graduations or birthdays.
9. Ask Dr. Math- For those last mintue math homework questions you need help with.
10.HyperPhysics- Well a good Physics tool is always needed.

It was actually hard to decide what order to put these in, but I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment